Monday, January 11, 2010
Cute baby.
My aunt had a new born baby. He is so cute and when we went to see him. he was laughing at us and smiling also at first the baby was crying. I really like babies so much that I want to kept on hugging them, they also smell so good like a new born baby. His name is Angel Gabriel. He stared crying and crying when we were there in the hospital. I am so happy because we will go see him today. I think that he will also keep on crying and crying like in the hospital. I am so exited to see him again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lizbeth,
I notice that you haven't gotten very many posts written. The last one was weeks ago! Maybe there is another time that you could come in to my room and work on your blog. You might be able to come before or after school. Recess might be another time that could work. Let me know how I can help!
How did you feel about your essay?
~ Mr. Moore
Dear Lizbeth,
Your post connects with Mr. Moore's new baby. I hope that your aunts baby is a healthy baby. Also, in your post you should describe what the baby looks like.
Thanks,
Marylou
Post a Comment